The holidays can be a stressful time. Ease the pain of gift giving and entertaining the in-laws by being well prepared! These hacks will help you survive the hectic holidays.
1) Use a wine box or a trash bin to organize your wrapping paper
2) Print out pictures of your loved ones to use as labels on gifts
3) Wrap a large present using a table cloth
4) Use a hot glue gun to hang Christmas lights on brick
5) Pack your ornaments in egg cartons to keep them safe
6) Bake pine cones in the oven to get rid of bugs before making a festive centerpiece
7) Wrap Christmas lights around a hanger to keep them from tangling
8) Shake some powdered sugar over a shoe near the fireplace to make Santa's footprints
9) If a gift is too large, hide it somewhere in the house and create a scavenger hunt to find it
10) Stack Halloween and Thanksgiving pumpkins on top of each other and paint them white to make a snowman
11) Send Christmas postcards instead of a card in an envelope, postcard stamps are less expensive
No content to display...