10 Bites You NEED at Your Next BBQ for Under $10
1) Blueberry Cornbread – Who doesn't love cornbread? It's super easy to make, simply take your favorite cornbread and add some blueberries. Not only do the blueberries add a delicious flavor and unique texture they also really make the bland looking dish pop!
2) Grilled Romaine Salad – Salad isn't for everyone and that's okay. Change up that traditional salad all together in a simple and elegant way! This recipe is so easy, you don't even have to chop the lettuce, and we all know that is the worst.
3) Pulled Pork Sandwiches – Pulled pork is a staple at all BBQs! We bet you didn't realize just how affordable it can be, especially in sandwich form. And let's be honest, pulled pork sandwiches are always the best option. This sandwich is a true work of art.
4) Bacon Mac and Cheese – Mac and cheese is top of the tier in the comfort food department. Nobody can pass up the cheesy warm goodness that combines two of our favorite things, cheese and pasta! This recipe makes the party that much better by adding bacon!
5) Black Bean Cakes with Salsa – Looking for something a little lighter this cookout season? If so then these black bean cakes are for you. You'll still feel like you're enjoying the party but won't leave feeling stuffed to the brim.
6) Grilled Salmon Skewers with Garlic and Dijon – You have to time this one right, wait until salmon is on sale at your local grocery store and then go for it! I love to purchase seafood from the poultry section when it needs to be used within a day or two, it's always super discounted. These beautiful skewers will really impress the guests are your next BBQ.
7) Pineapple Bacon Burger – Sweet and savory, what could be better? All BBQs have burgers, but not all BBQs have pineapple bacon burgers! These burgers will be a huge hit with any crowd!
8) Chocolate and Marshmallow Stuffed Bananas – Oh yeah we said it. Think s'mores except better. The grill can be used for so much more than just meat and veggies, dessert too. These sweet treats are super easy to make and extremely affordable!
9) Grilled Peaches – Yum, yum, YUM! Peaches are at their prime during summertime. Cut them in half and throw them on the hot grill. Add a scoop of ice cream to keep things simple and all of a sudden you have a gourmet dessert.
10) Brownie & Fruit Kebabs – Patriotic and delicious, these kebabs are super easy to prepare for your next BBQ. You can even drizzle these babies with hot fudge to make them even more irresistible.