10 Great Ways to Get Organized by Recycling, Reusing, and Repurposing!
Blog | July 7th, 2014
It doesn't take a genius to live in an organized, clutter-free home- just a clever, crafty domestic person with brilliant ideas! Here are some of Pinterest's most crafty ideas for repurposed storage every home deserves!
1. Metal grates can be used as wall-mounted mail organizers!
2. What to do with toilet paper rolls? Hold your pencils and pens with them!
3. Babies outgrow cribs fast! Use an unused crib railing to display your favorite magazines!
4. A $2 metal rod can provide additional storage for all those cleaning supplies under the sink!
5. Who knew a metal rake can actually be displayed in a bedroom? Use one of these to hold necklaces and other jewelry in an organized fashion!
6. Keys, birthday cards and daily reminders all find a convenient place to be displayed in this recycled window shutter!
7. Use this repurposed dish drainer to organize office supplies and file important paperwork!
8. Yes! Even a bed spring can be repurposed! Just look at this stylish message board!
9. Old, unused suitcases make great vintage nightstands and add accent to any room!
10. Put laundry baskets to good use while keeping them out of the way!