August 20, 2015
10 Money-Saving Apps You Must Have on Your Smartphone
Save money no matter where you go with this list of must-have apps!
If you've got a smartphone, you can save money practically everywhere. From hotels to grocery stores, the gas station or your favorite clothing retailer, you have savings at your fingertips with these handy apps!
Don't believe me? Check out our list of the top ten smartphone apps that will save you money no matter where you are (the best part? They are all FREE to download)!
– what’s great about this app is not only that
it’s location-based (meaning that wherever you go, it’ll alert you on sweet deals in the area around you), but that you can easily access coupons from within the app to use in-store! No need to print out or cut out coupons and have them with you!
– wanna save money at the pump? This free app will give you a list of the closest gas stations in the area, along with prices so you can compare and decide which one to fill up your tank at! No more moaning and groaning when you find out that it was 20 cents cheaper at another gas station 2 miles down the street!
– There’s a reason this was declared the most-used real-time shopping app around. Who doesn’t want to be rewarded just for shopping at your favorite stores?
– tired of having all those loyalty membership cards in your wallet or dangling from your chain? With Key Ring, you can have all of these loyalty cards in one app! Ladies, this means that if you switch bags or wallets, you won’t have to worry about forgetting your CVS pharmacy club card or missing out on an awesome grocery store coupon because you left your card in another wallet!
– looking for last minute accommodations? This app posts discounts of up to 70% off on hotels around the world!
– If you’ve got a sneaking suspicion that you can buy an item cheaper somewhere else other than where you found it, chances are you’re probably right! With RedLaser, scan the barcode of a product and compare where you can get it the cheapest, whether it’s in-store or online!
– looking for some grub but don’t want to break the bank? Take advantage of restaurant happy hour specials, where food and drinks come at discounted prices for a limited time with the Happy Hours app! The app has information for 35,000 restaurants in the U.S.!
– if you’ve ever tried to park in the downtown area of any major metropolitan city, you know the pains of parking. With the BestParking app, you don’t have to worry about being ripped off for parking when you can compare the rates of various parking lots near you!
– looking for something fun to do over a weekend, or maybe you’ve been dying to get your hair done but don’t want to spend an arm and a leg for some highlights? LivingSocial is a great app because it shows you local discounts on a wide variety of services. From deals on nail salons to travel packages, golf lessons to massages, you’re gonna have one jam-packed (but cheap) weekend to look forward to with this app!
– somewhat similar to RedLaser, this app lets you take pictures of products and compares the best prices at different retailers!