21 Healthy and Low-Cost Summer Tips
Stay frugal this summer!
Money Strategist Camille Gaines helps women create a savvy rich life with powerful mindset shifts, lucrative income streams using their highest skills and smart investing prowess.
To get the Solutions for the 5 Most Common Money Mistakes Women Make ebook for free visit http://www.financialwoman.com/
Summer is a great time to be outdoors and also be extra
healthy…Besides, what good is having money if you feel bad? Here are some great
low-cost or free summer tips for fun and healthy living!
- Rent a kayak for $10 to get a great upper body workout and
- Enjoy local summer produce
- Make gazpacho with over ripe tomatoes from the farmer’s
- Pick your own figs and berries
- Go for early morning walks
- Swim laps
- Enjoy at least one all vegetable dinner a week
- Make your own fruit pops
- Blend lemonade, ice and fresh strawberries in the blender
for a cool, healthy treat
- Indulge on Alaskan sockeye salmon when it’s plentiful (and
cheapest) in the summer
- Lemon or lime zest everything for a free vitamin packed zing
- Make a big pitcher of fresh iced green tea
- Enjoy an easy summer picnic with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella
and rotisserie chicken
- Attend outdoor concerts and symphonies
- Catch fireflies…and release
- Go fishing
- Stroll on the beach
- Drink green smoothies for lunch and avoid a hot afternoon
- Go barefoot (It’s good for your brain!)
- Eat lots of cool, crisp salads
- Enjoy area swimming holes
- Remember to drink plenty of free filtered water…and have
fun. Summer only comes once a year!