Blog | July 3rd, 2014
Target is the ultimate one-stop-shop for your weekly groceries and daily essentials. The problem? There can be so many distractions!
Before you head out for your Target run for the week, we have picked the top 5 survival tips you need to make it out of there without breaking the bank!
1. Plan ahead. You must be emotionally and physically ready to tackle your shopping list of what you NEED, not want.
2. Come prepared. Make sure to have your daily dose of caffeine and leave all distractions at home.
3. Stay focused! Yes, this store is the best. Yes, it's adorable. Yes, you love it. BUT, do you need it?!
4. Use coupons! It's time to save some money, ladies.
5. Always leave feeling accomplished, like the shopping pro that you are.
And that's how it's done!!
SHARE these shopping tips with your friends on Facebook!