- Spray the cake pop pan with non-stick spray.
- Stack two cinnamon rolls on top of each other, cinnamon topping on the inside and cut into fourths.
- Place each cinnamon roll section in each section of the cake pop tray.
- Close the cake pop tray lid and bake for approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Scoop the icing that comes with the cinnamon roll package into a mini candy squeeze bottle, warm for a few seconds if necessary.
- Then “decorate” the cinnamon roll balls with the icing.
- Add cake pop sticks and there you have it! Perfectly cute, bite-sized, easy to make cinnamon roll cake pops!
If you loved this recipe, get more from Kimberly at ANightOwlBlog.com!