Healthy Potatoes?! Best believe it- AND it’s easy!
Blog | June 27th, 2014
Thanks to DinnerPlate.com, you can now enjoy the scrumptious taste of potatoes without the guilt! Who knew potatoes can actually be healthy? This recipe for HEALTHY French Fried Potatoes is so simple, both cooking experts and amateurs will appreciate it!
HEALTHY FRENCH FRIED POTATOES
INGREDIENTS: 3 medium russet or Idaho potatoes 1 – 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 tsp. dried rosemary 1 tsp. dried parsley garlic salt Sea Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Wash each potato and leave the skin on. Then, slice each potato into wedges.
3. Mix olive oil, rosemary, and parsley in a large bowl on the side.
4. Add potato wedges into bowl and toss gently to coat.
5. Lay potatoes in a baking dish skin side down.
6. Sprinkle each potato with garlic salt, sea salt, and pepper.
7. Bake for 15 minutes then turn potatoes over once. Then, bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until tender.
If you loved this healthy potato recipe, visit DinnerPlanner.com for more awesome recipes!