Wanna Know the Secret to the Best Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies?
The Great American Spice Company products are excellent for baking!
Hi freebie lovers! I'm writing to you from chocolate cookie heaven, where I've been scarfing down these scrumptious Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies that I made! Before I share the recipe with you, I'd like to let you in on my little secret, and the reason why these cookies turned out perfectly!
I used The Great American Spice Company‘s Natural Cocoa Powder, which made all the difference in these cookies! I'm sure all of you bakers out there know that the best cookies are the ones that are perfectly moist in the center and aren't overwhelmingly sweet. The first part of that has to do with your baking skill – how long the cookies are in the oven for, and how well you follow instructions! The second part is all about the ingredients, and in my case: the cocoa powder I used was subtle enough in flavor that it didn't overwhelm the rest of the cookie!
With the recipe I'm sharing with you today, you'll get the best dark chocolate cookie you've ever tasted, all with the help of The Great American Spice Company's Cocoa Powder! What's so great about it? Well, some cocoa powders are too rich and decadent, which can result in an overly sweet taste. The Great American Spice Company Natural Cocoa Powder, however, has a more bittersweet flavor, which makes it perfect for dark chocolate cookies! The best part? It's made of pure cocoa and has no additives! How sweet is that?
Check out the recipe below and make sure to use The Great American Spice Company's Natural Cocoa Powder for the best results!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup The Great American Spice Company Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Follow these instructions:
- Heat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla on medium speed of electric mixer about 2 minutes or until creamy. Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Want to get The Great American Spice Company's Natural Cocoa Powder? We've got a promotion for you! Use the code SEPTEMBER to get 15% off plus FREE shipping on your order over $65!