Have a rodent problem? This solar-powered mole and gopher chaser repels unwanted burrowing rodents with the strongest and least expensive power available – the sun. It's solar-powered and maintenance-free; just stake it into your yard to repel moles, gophers, voles, shrews and other destructive burrowing rodents.
This ingenious device is environmentally friendly and eliminates the use of poisons and traps around children and pets. Since one full charge yields up to 4 days of trouble-free power, the unit is capable of operating without interruption even in unfavorable weather. The solar panel is embedded in a watertight ABS plastic housing with unique mow-over design.
The Sol-Mate® Solar Mole & Gopher Chaser produces a sonic pulse of approximately 400 Hz every 30 seconds and provides up to 7,500 square feet of coverage. Pets won't be affected, but rodents will find the noise irritating and eventually move to quieter surroundings. To turn on, unscrew the top plate and flip on the switch. Note: when turned on, you'll hear a slight buzzing sound with a vibration, but it's unnoticeable once staked in the ground.
– Solar powered, hassle-free
– Covers up to 7,500 Sq. Feet
– Lasts up to 4 days on one charge
– Frequency: 400Hz every 30 seconds
– Safe around children and pets
– Water resistant ABS plastic housing
– Attractive design blends with landscape
– Rodents are chased away unharmed
– Repels moles, gophers, voles, shrews, and other burrowing rodents