Get a Free Copy of “Navigating the Teen Years: A Parent’s Handbook for Raising Healthy Teens”!
Raising a kid isn’t easy, but no time is more difficult than their teen years. Don’t believe it? Ask your parents how you were as a teen! Thankfully, you can get help and advice. SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) is giving out free copies of Navigating the Teen Years: A Parent’s Handbook for Raising Healthy Teens! You’ll get tips and checklists of important lessons, ways to monitor your kids and advice to becoming a great role model.
1. Press Click to Redeem to get started!
2. Click Update Cart to get a hard copy of the handbook. You can also download a PDF version by clicking the link below Update Cart.
3. Click Proceed to Checkout.
4. Unless you’re a registered user, choose to checkout as a guest or create an account.
5. Fill out the required information and press Continue.
6. Select FREE Standard Shipping and click Continue.
7. Input the text verification and click Place Order.
8. Your order will arrive soon!