How To: Clean Rusty Garden Tools!
Most of us sometimes forget to clean our gardening tools after using them. The mud and moisture stuck on your gardening tools can cause rust and corrosion. Luckily, cleaning them doesn’t require a lot of money and energy! Plain strongly brewed black tea can get the rust off your precious gardening tools. Just follow these steps for an inexpensive and eco-friendly solution!
Here’s how to do it:
1. Brew a very strong pot of black tea.
2. Pour the tea into a container.
3. Soak your rusty garden tools in the container and leave them for a few hours.
4. When done, wipe off the rust with a clean cloth or rug.
5. Let your garden tools dry completely in direct sunlight.