Save 60% on a Video Gamer Funny Entertainment T-Shirt!

Deals | August 26th, 2023


Discounted Item: One video gamer entertainment T-shirt
Price at time of Publishing: $9.95

Dress for success when it comes to fun fashion! 

This shirt isn’t just fun and games but it definitely fits well in both categories as it adds fashion and smiles to your wardrobe. Plus, it is loaded with comfort with a ringspun, fine jersey knit and 90% USA-grown cotton. The other 10% is polyester to keep it wrinkle free and looking sharp whenever you want to wear it…which will be often! The cute saying plus the soft and smooth feel with a high thread-count and tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers will make this a fashion favorite. The printing is top notch and the message of “I paused my game to be here” will make this shirt a hit for kids and teens…plus it also comes in adult sizes! 

The I Paused My Game to Be Here T-Shirt is now $9.95, down from $24.95, a savings of $15.00!

Click here and catch the deal that sends you to new places with miles of smiles in fashion! 

*Price and availability subject to changes by vendor.