The Pink Drink
Let's start with the popular drink that's just what its name says…”pink drink
“. The color alone says spring and summer, but mixed with fruit flavors and coconut you’ll have a perfectly refreshing non-coffee drink any time!
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups sweetened coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of Starbucks VIA instant refreshers or berry hibiscus powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Slice strawberries.
- Place one cup of the berries in a blender with water, very berry hibiscus powder and sugar.
- Blend on high until combined.
- Add one cup of coconut milk and a handful of ice to each serving cup.
- Divide the blended strawberry mixture evenly into each cup and stir.
- Top with remaining sliced strawberries.
- Optional: combine nonfat milk and vanilla syrup with an emulsion blender, blending until foamy then add to the top of each drink.
Iced White Chocolate Mocha
As iced coffee came on the scene, two of the top flavors consisted of the inseparable words “chocolate and mocha“. Keeping with that trend, here’s one
you must try!
- 2 ounces of espresso, chilled
- 3/4 cup of milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
- Combine milk and white chocolate sauce in a cup. Using a frother is recommended.
- Add espresso and stir.
- Fill the cup with ice.
- Top with whipped cream.
Iced Matcha Latte
While coffee gives you a boost, adding Matcha
adds sustained energy with no spikes or crashing lows. Plus you’ll be adding awesome health benefits rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for healthy brain and heart health while fighting against heart disease, cancer, and type two diabetes!
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- 1- 2 teaspoons of high-quality Matcha
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla syrup
- 1 cup of ice
- Put milk, Matcha powder and vanilla syrup together in a cup.
- Mix well.
Yep, it’s that easy!
Starbucks Vanilla Iced Coffee
Sometimes simple is better and that’s what you get with this easy to make cold wake-up
.This one will come in handy when you make too much coffee and don’t want to waste it. Simply recycle into a tasty boost for later!
- 8 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 12 ounces of water
- 1-2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 3 tablespoons of half-and-half
- Make your home-brewed coffee with the first two ingredients and chill in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, pour all ingredients into a glass and stir.
- Add ice and serve.
- Do not add ice until you are ready to pour your drink.
Iced Caramel Macchiato
The two “C’s”…coffee and caramel
! Yum! Need we say more?
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 1 cup of 2% milk
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce
- Pour vanilla syrup and milk into a cup, stirring slightly.
- Add ice.
- Top with espresso.
- Drizzle with caramel.
Iced Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Latte
Shake up your day in a good way with this one
*Brown sugar syrup:
- 1 ounce of brown sugar syrup*
- Two large scoops of your favorite coffee, espresso or cold brew concentrate
- Oat milk to top
Add 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar and 1/2 cup of water to a small saucepan and boil until sugar is dissolved, approximately five minutes. Be sure to stir constantly to prevent scorching.
- Put two large scoops of coffee in your maker, set to specialty brew and brew into a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 ounce of brown sugar syrup and ice.
- Shake and strain into ice-filled glass.
- Spoon foam from the shaker and add to top.
- Top with oat milk.
Copycat Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher
Starbucks isn’t all about coffee and this refreshing thirst quencher
is here to prove it! Stay hydrated the delicious way with the summery taste of fresh limes!
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cups of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar or monk fruit sweetener
- Limes for garnish, optional
- -Finely chop the mint leaves and cucumber.
- -Fill a picture with water and add the mint leaves and cucumber. Let sit for at least 15 minutes or overnight.
- -Using a slotted spoon or strainer, remove cucumbers and mint leaves from the water.
- -Add lime juice and sugar, stirring until dissolved and mixed well.
- -Pour into a glass filled with ice.
- -Garnish with mint leaves and limes.
- -Add sliced cucumbers if desired and stir.