| July 1st, 2013
Are you having barbeques this summer? Then don’t overlook these 5 important safety tips!
1. The location of the grill should be away from trees, bush and other flammable materials and structures.
2. If you are using a gas grill, inspect the gas connection properly before grilling.
3. Be sure your grill is placed on even ground to avoid tipping over.
4. Always use proper utensils to avoid burning.
5. Never allow cooked food to come into contact with raw food to prevent food contamination.
These safety tips are designed to guide you through grilling season. Just remember that working with fire is working with danger. So, always take precautions.