How to Moisturize Skin Naturally
Is your skin dry and itchy? Are the element reeking havoc on you?
Check out this natural solution to solve your skin problem! One way to have healthy, great looking skin is to keep it moisturized all the time. Instead of buying expensive moisturizing creams, you can try this natural approach to keep skin cell hydrated for days and days. Here’s how to do it:
1. Apply a warm compress to your skin for five minutes to open the pores.
2. Put a thin layer of natural vegetable oil such as extra-virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, or coconut oil.
3. Get a face towel and soak it in warm water. Then lay the warm towel over your oiled skin for about 10 to 15 minutes.
4. After, wash your face with natural soap and water.
5. When done, you will notice your skin will feel so soft and moisturized.