Avocado + Egg= BEST BREAKFAST RECIPE EVER!
Do you love avocados? Then you will love this super delicious and easy recipe!
For this recipe, all you need is an avocado, two eggs, salsa, salt, and pepper!
Here are the simple instructions:
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Cut an avocado in half and remove the seed.
3) Remove some of the avocado to make some space for the egg
4) Crack an egg into one half of the avocado. Then crack the other egg into the other half of the avocado.
5) Bake the two avocado halves for 15-20 minutes.
6) Add salt, pepper, salsa, or whatever you would like to add additional flavor to your breakfast!
WATCH this video and make sure to SHARE it with your friends on Facebook!