Check Out This Mini Pop Tart Recipe!
During this recipe video, you will learn how to make mini pop tarts! How fun! This recipe definitely brings back some childhood memories!
For this recipe, you will need:
2 Cups of Powdered Sugar
Two egg yolks
One Cup of Butter
1/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar
2 and 1/4 Cups of Flour
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, butter, one egg yolk, and sugar.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in a refrigerator for one hour and a half.
3. Mix in the other egg yolk.
4. Knead out the dough and cut into an even number of tiny rectangles.
5. Place half of the the rectangles on parchment paper and put one teaspoon of jam on the center of each rectangle.
6. Place a piece of dough on top and press down gently. Also, press the edges with a fork.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Now it is time to make the frosting. Add lemon to the powdered sugar and mix. Then add food coloring.
9. Place on top of pop tart and add sprinkles.
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions. Also, make sure to SHARE it with your friends on Facebook! Enjoy!