How To Make Beef, Bean, and Beer Chili!
Do you love chili? Then this recipe is for you!
During this video, you will get step-by- step instructions for how to make a delicious bowl of chili!
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 diced onion
2 poiunds of ground beef
2 teaspoons of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
3 tablespoons of chile powder
1 tablespoon of ground cumin
1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons of paprika
1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
3 garlic cloves
1 bottle of beer
1 cup of crushed tomatoes
2 cups of water
2/3 cup of diced green pepper
2 cans of pinto beans
1. Place a pan on the stove on high heat. Combine onions, vegetable oil, beef, and salt. Stir continually as the meat breaks down.
2. Add black pepper, chili powder, cinnamon, cumin, and paprika in a small bowl and stir.
3. Reduce heat to medium high and add in minced garlic and the spice mixture. Stir for approximately 3-4 minutes.
4. Pour in one bottle of beer.
5. Add the rest of the seasoning: cocoa powder, dried oregano, cayenne, crushed tomatoes, water.
6. When the ingredients begin to simmer, reduce heat to medium low.
7. Add in the two cans of pinto beans and peppers. Let simmer for 30 minutes.
Watch this video and make sure to SHARE it with your friends on Facebook. ENJOY!