How To Make Deep Fried Oreos!
During this video, you will learn how to make homemade deep fried Oreos.
1 Cup of Pancake Mix
2/3 Cup of Milk
1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vegetable Oil
1. Heat oil at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the ingredients listed above.
3. Dip an Oreo into the pancake batter and get rid of any excess batter.
4. Place the Oreo into the Oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Take the Oreos out and place them on a paper towel.
WATCH this recipe video for step-by-step instructions. Also, make sure to SHARE this recipe with your friends on Facebook.
Enjoy making homemade deep fried Oreos!