How To Make Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings!
During this video, you will learn how to make delicious honey sriracha chicken wings!
The ingredients you will need are:
2 1/2 pounds of chicken wings
1 tablesppon of kosher salt
1 teaspon of ground black pepper
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
2 tablespoons of baking powder
For the glaze on top of the wings, you will need:
1/3 cup of honey
1/3 cup of Sriracha
1 tablespoon of season rice vinegar
1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the kosher salt, black pepper, paprika, and baking powder.
3. Pour the mix on the chicken wings.
4. In a pan, place a sheet of aluminum foil. Then place a baking rack on top. Place the wings on top of the rack.
5. Place the wings in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Take the wings out and flip them over. Bake again for 20 minutes. Repeat the process until they are brown and crispy.
7. Mix the ingredients for the honey glaze.
8. Spread the glaze over the wings. Sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
WATCH this video for step-by-step instructions. Also, make sure to share this recipe video with your friends on Facebook!
If you give this recipe a try, let us know how it turns out in the comments section below.