How to Make No-Knead Donuts!
Do you love donuts? Then this recipe is for you!
During this video, you will learn how to make delicious donuts! This recipe requires no machine and no deep fryer! The ingredients you will need for this recipe are flour (3 3/4 cups), dried yeast (2 tsp) , salt (1 tsp), milk (3/4 cup), butter (6 ounces), eggs (4), honey (3 ounces), and vanilla extract (1 tsp).
1. Add flour, salt, and yeast into a large bowl and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, honey, melted butter, vanilla extract, and milk.
3. Now you are going to mix the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients until yoiu have a wet, loose dough.
4. Cover this bowl with film and lay a towel over the top of the bowl.
5. For 20-30 minutes, leave the bowl at room temperature.
6. After the dough has almost doubled in size, put the dough in the fridge overnight (for approximately 12 hours).
7. Place flour on the surface where you will roll out your dough. Roll out the dough to 1/4 of an inch thick.
8. Place the donuts on a baking try and leave them at room temperature again for 20-30 minutes.
9. Brush the donuts with the melted butter.
10. Bake the donuts at 370 degrees farheinheit for approximately 15 minutes.
11. After your donuts have baked in the oven, dip the donuts in the glazes.
12. For best-tasting donuts, you should eat them the day that you bake them.
WATCH the recipe video for step-by-step instructions. Also, make sure to SHARE this video with all of your friends on Facebook! ENJOY!