How To Make PERFECT Prime Rib!
During this video, you will learn how to make perfect prime rib! All you have to do is follow along with the video instructions to get this delicious-tasting prime rib! ENJOY!
1. At the grocery store, get prime rib WITH the bone.
2. Leave the prime rib out at room temperature for at least six hours.
3. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
4. Make the special flavored butter. For this you will need soft butter, black pepper, and herbs de provence. Mix it together and spread over the prime rib.
5. Next, sprinkle salt over the entire surface area of the prime rib
6. On a calculator, put in the weight of the prime rib (found on the label) and multiple that by 5 minutes. Now you know the exact cooking time for your specific prime rib!
7. Place the prime rib in the center of the oven and cook for the exact time that you just got on your calculator.
8. Turn off the oven when the timer goes off! Do NOT open the oven door.
9. Leave the prime rib in the oven for an extra two hours!
10. Cut the bones off the bottom of the prime rib.
11. Serve and ENJOY!
WATCH this video and make sure to SHARE it with your friends on Facebook!
Also, if you give this recipe a try, let us know how the prime rib turns out in the comments section below!