How To Make Rainbow Sangria!
One of the best summertime cocktails in Sangria! It is delicious, fruity, and refreshing!
During this video, the Tipsy Bartender shows us how to make Rainbow Sangria! It is actually really simple! The ingredients are white wine, brandy, honey, soda water,grapes, kiwis, strawberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, and pineapple.
1. Pour a bottle of white wine into a pitcher.
2. Pour 2 ounces of brandy into the pitcher.
3. Pour 3 tablespoons of honey into the pitcher.
4. Pour 10 ounces of soda water into the pitcher.
5. Layer the fruit in a cup (Grapes, Cantaloupes, Pineapple, Kiwis, and Strawberries) You can choose different fruits if you wish.
6. Slowly pour the drink mixture into the glass of fruit.
Enjoy this delicious, sweet drink recipe! Also, SHARE this recipe with your friends on Facebook!