How To Make Twice Baked Potatoes!
During this video, you will learn how to make a twice baked potato! Trust us, this recipe is absolutely delicious.
The ingredients you will need are:
Four Russet Potatoes
Three tablespoons of butter
Two tablespoons of minced green onions
1/2 cup of white shredded cheese
1/2 cup of cream or milk
One egg yolk
The recipe instructions are listed below:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the four potatoes on aluminum foil.
3. Drizzle vegetable oil on the potatoes and rub it in.
4. Place the potatoes in the oven for one hour.
5. Cut the top of the potato off and scoop as much of the potato out in the center of both pieces.
6. Pour the potato into a large bowl and mix in butter, pepper, green onion, and white cheddar.
7. Then mix in the egg yolk and milk.
8. Place the tops that you cut off inside the other halves of the potatoes.
9. Refill the potatoes with the potato mix.
10. Bake again for about 20-30 minutes
WATCH this recipe video for step-by-step instructions. Also, make sure to SHARE this recipe with your friends on Facebook. Enjoy!