Recipe: How To Make Homemade Soft Pretzels!
Do you love soft pretzels? Then this is the perfect recipe for you!
During this video, you will get step-by-step instructions for how to make homemade soft pretzels. This recipe is no-knead and also does not require a machine! It is so simple so check it out!
The ingredients you will need are:
3 cups of strong flour
1.5 teaspoons of salt
1.25 teaspoons of yeast
1 tablespoon of sugar
10.5 ounces of water
6 cups of water
6 teaspoons of baking soda
- Add flour, salt, and yeast together in a large bowl and mix.
- Mix in 10.5 ounces of water.
- After you have formed your dough, place plastic wrap over bowl.
- Leave the bowl at room temperature for 12-18 hours.
- Lightly pour flour on the top of your dough.
- Cut up slices of dough for your pretzels.
- Shape your pretzels!
- Boil your pretzels for 30 seconds.
- Place pretzels on tray.
- Put egg wash and salt on top of the pretzels.
- Bake your pretzels at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy these delicious, fresh soft pretzels!