Recipe: How To Make The PERFECT Pumpkin Roll
Finally, Fall is here! This means that the weather will start getting cooler, the holidays are right around the corner, and it is time for all things pumpkin! If you love pumpkin recipes, then you need to check out this pumpkin cake roll recipe!
The ingredients you will need are:
3/4 cup of flour
3/4 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
2 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
2 tsp of vanilla extract
8 ounces of cream cheese
2 tbsp of butter
1 1/4 cup of confectioner sugar
The recipe is as follows:
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees farheinheit.
2. Place a piece of parchment paper with some non-stick spray in a 15 by 10 pan.
3. Stir together the flour, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
4. In a standing mixer bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs for about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the mixture.
6. Now mix in the bowl of dry ingredients. However, be careful to not over mix.
7. Pour the batter into your pan and place in the oven and bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
8. Cool the pan for approximately 5 minutes.
9. Place a lint free kitchen towel on your kitchen counter and pour confectioner sugar onto it.
10. Place the cake on the towel and peel off the parchment paper and roll it into a jelly roll.
11. Allow the roll to cool for about an hour and a half.
12. In a new bowl, add the ingredients for the frosting (cream cheese, butter, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and confectioner sugar) and whisk together. Unroll the cake and line it with the frosting mixture and then re-roll the cake. Place the cake in the fridge for a minimum of two hours.
13. Cover the pumpkin roll in confectioner sugar and cut it into thick, yummy slices.
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions and make sure to SHARE this delicious recipe with all of your friends on Facebook! ENJOY!