Privacy Notice / Your California Rights
Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights
Last Updated on July 18, 2017
GETITFREE.US PRIVACY NOTICE — IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ
WHAT INFORMATION IS OBTAINED?
User Provided Information - When you register with us or use the Site, you may provide us certain information voluntarily. This may include: (a) your name, mobile or residential phone number, zip code, e-mail address, postal address, date of birth, gender, answers to survey questions and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you enter into sweepstakes, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Site, such as contact information which is clearly labeled at the time you submit it; and (e) information you post on our Site.
Automatically Collected Information – When you use the Site, we automatically collect certain information from you, such as Internet addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, timestamps, clickstream data, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, and your mobile operating system. We also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. This information is logged and used for purposes such as to help diagnose technical problems and to administer our Site so that we can constantly improve it.
Cookies. Cookies are small data files placed in your browser. Cookies transmit information such as session ID, user ID, and conversion data. This information helps website providers recognize a browser or mobile device and helps us gather information such as how many users have visited our site and which pages and advertisements have been seen and clicked on. We use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to report ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with ad impressions related to your visit to our Site. Such information is used to tailor your experience on our Site.
Third-Party Analytics. We may collect certain information via third-party analytics services and data providers, which may collect your non-sensitive user information. This may include: the information you provide us, your session ID, your user ID, your interest data, and conversion data. This information provides us with tools to calculate the numbers and frequency of visitors on the Site and to understand how you and other users use the Site so to improve your experience.
- Google Analytics.We enable Google Analytics to support Display Advertising. We have implemented the following Google Analytics features to support Display Advertising: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network advertisements at http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Remarketing with Google Analytics.We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Both ourselves and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting and DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration.Both ourselves and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to match you with the right message and show you advertisements that are more relevant to your interests.
- Data Providers. We may work with data providers who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), place, or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads, personalized e-mail or content. Such cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information, but reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to the data you voluntarily submitted to us (e.g. your e-mail address that is shared solely in hashed, non-human readable form).
- Criteo. We work with Criteo to personalize ads for visitors to enhance their browsing experience. To learn more or opt out of Criteo email, visit: http://privacy.criteoemail.com/us/privacy-policy.html.
- Traverse. We work with Traverse to provide interest based advertisements to you. Traverse may associate your information with other information, such as offline purchase information, to display offers or deals that may be of interest to you and may use device identifiers in their applications in connection with targeted advertisements. To learn more about Traverse, visit: http://www.traversedlp.com/traverse-privacy-policy.html.
HOW IS THE COLLECTED INFORMATION SHARED?
Other Data Sharing: In addition, we may share information that we collect with our vendors or service providers who help us operate our business; in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our employees, our web site users, or others; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies. We may also transfer any data we collect in connection with a corporate change such as a merger, our acquisition by another company, or a partial or total sale of our assets (including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding).
MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you register with us or use the Site, you may provide us with your mobile telephone number for the specific purpose of being contacted via telephone calls or text (SMS) messages. When providing us with your mobile number and checking the box to sign up for text message updates and offers, you are providing us with your consent to receive automated phone calls or text messages from or on behalf of Get it Free, some of which may be conducted via an automatic dialing system. Further, you understand that consent is not required as a condition of purchase.
We do not charge you for receiving mobile text messages, but message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier or service provider. Your mobile carrier may collect data about your wireless device usage. Any charges from your mobile carrier or data collection by your mobile carrier are governed by your mobile carrier’s policies and not by our terms. We may collect data in connection with the text messaging service, including your name, mobile number, mobile service provider or carrier’s name, and any other information you may provide us. This information is used to contact you and provide the services as described within. Get it Free is not liable for any undelivered messages or delays of text messages.
WHAT ARE MY OPT-OUT RIGHTS?
- Get It Free Newsletter: You may unsubscribe by clicking the link in the email you receive or by clicking here: Unsubscribe. You may also unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mobile Communications. If you no longer wish to receive telephonic communications via your mobile device, you may unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP” in response to the message(s) you receive. You may receive a confirmation message or further instructions on how to completely unsubscribe if you have registered to multiple mobile offers. You may also text “HELP” in response to the message(s) you receive to get more information.
- Tracking and Advertising: At this time, when we collect information from you for the purpose of tracking your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, we do not respond to "Do Not Track" signals or frameworks requesting an alteration to our online tracking of individual users who visit our Site or use our services. Our Site may include third party advertising and links to other websites. We may work with third-party advertising networks and advertisers who help deliver these ads to you and who may collect information about your browsing activity over time and across different sites in order to make this advertising more relevant. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information we or the online advertising network serving the ad collect about your online activities here and elsewhere over time. To opt out of these types of ads, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative for information about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising by their members. See http://www.networkadvertising.org for general information about the NAI and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for the opt-out page. You may also visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ to learn about online behavioral advertising and how to opt-out from online behavioral ads served by some or all participating companies.
- Google Analytics: You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network advertisements at www.google.com/settings/ads
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Get It Free
Attn: Legal Department
P.O. Box 12630 San Diego
San Diego, CA, 92112, USA
DATA RETENTION POLICY
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Site and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you'd like to access, update, or delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Site, please contact us at email@example.com or the address below and we will respond in a reasonable time. Before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Site to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by law.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information by carefully limiting access to the database in which your personal information is stored. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from someone under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
To reach the owner of this website, contact:
Get It Free
P.O. Box 12630
San Diego, CA 92112-3630