15 Conventional Gift Ideas To Give Your Loved One on Valentine’s Day 2017!
We talked about buying unconventional Valentine's Day gifts over the weekend, but nothing's wrong with sticking to tradition! In this case, settling for the cliché is perfectly okay (at least by our standards…however he/she feels about it isn't our fault).
With that, we present to you 15 conventional gift ideas to give to your loved one this Valentine's Day. Ready? Let's get started!
1. Sweet Red & Bubbly Wine Gift Set, 2 x 750 mL
Of course, we had to settle for the most cliché gifts of them all to start: a gift basket with wines, chocolate and a couple glasses. Get it here for only $56!
2. Godiva Chocolatier Dark Chocolate Truffles, 12 Count
Can your significant other not get enough of delicious chocolate? Lucky for you, there's this luxurious 12-count box of Godiva truffles. There are nine tasty flavors to keep him or her satisfied.
3. Golden State Fruit Nuts for Pecans and Almonds Chocolate Dipped Caramel Apples In Wooden Gift Crate
Or if he/she wants to settle for something slightly healthier, you can opt for this fruits and nuts gift crate. Oh, and they're also dipped in caramel. We said “slightly healthier,” folks…
4. M&M's Valentine – Milk Chocolate Candies Cupid's Mix, 11.4 OZ Bag – Pack of 2
Of course, if you have neither the budget nor the desire to buy either of the two products above, M&M's are always a safe option! With this deal, you can get a two-pack of Valentine's Day edition M&M's for $14.86. Let your sweetie have both or share them amongst yourselves!
5. Wonka Pixy Stix Candy & Card Valentines Day Kit- 32 Cards 5.17-Ounce Box
Another sweet treat you can get on a budget is Wonka Pixy Stix. This particular deal comes with 32 Valentine's Day cards with each Pixy stick so you can tell your loved how special he/she is 32 times. Throw it back to your childhood by picking them up here!
6. American Greetings Binge Valentine's Day Card for Husband with Pop-Up
If you want to tell your husband you love him, let a greeting card do all the work with these cute pop-up cards!
7. Hallmark Valentine's Day Greeting Card for Wife
On the flipside of the coin, choose a greeting card out of a selection of eight for your loving wife here.
8. Gold Flashed or Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Infinity Ring
Ensure that you and your sweetheart have many more Valentine's Days to come with this beautiful sterling silver infinity ring. And guess what? It's ONLY $14.25!
9. Sterling Silver Tahitian Cultured Black Pearl Diamond Accent Dangle Earrings
She isn't into rings? That's fine. Just get her these beautiful sterling silver earrings, instead!
10. Melissa & Doug Greyson Bear Stuffed Animal
No Valentine's Day would be complete without a stuffed animal! Get this adorable and cuddle-ready stuffed bear for $19.99 here.
11. Simply Paradise with Blue, Fuchsia, and Yellow Orchids
And you better bet your sweetie would also love a beautiful bouquet of vibrant orchids. Get one here! It comes with ten stems and a vase for only $28.99. Such a great deal!
12. XOXO Balloons Huge 40 Inch Letters Wedding or Engagement Party Decorations
Get the message across loud-and-clear with these XOXO balloons! And no, this isn't a game of tic-tac-toe. Hugs-and-kisses, people!
Catch what is perhaps the most beloved movie of all time with your most beloved! Titanic is a timeless classic, and you can watch it again-and-again on Valentine's Day for a relaxing date night!
14. I Love You to the Moon and Back Couple Mugs – His and Hers Matching Coffee Mug Cup Set
And nothing says you and your other half are…well…two halves quite like this precious matching mug set! Pick it up and show your love off to all of your house guests. With this set, there's no doubt that you and your sweetie are attached by the hip.
15. Bath Bomb Gift Set USA
Make Valentine's Day a relaxing one by gifting him/her a set of fragrant AND all-natural bath bombs. They'll be incredibly grateful. Trust me.
Order any of the eligible items and have them on your doorstep in just 1-2 days if you're an Amazon Prime Member. If you aren't an Amazon Prime Member, you can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial. With Amazon Prime, you can stream over 40,000 movies and TV episodes instantly, borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library, and get unlimited, free, two-day shipping!
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial <— click here
Best of luck, and happy shopping!