Recipe: No-Bake Strawberry Cake!
During this video, you will learn a very simple recipe for no-bake strawberry cake!
One can of coconut milk
1. Place an empty bowl in the freezer.
2. Refrigerate a can of coconut milk overnight.
3. Scoop out the cream from the can of coconut milk and place in the chilled bowl. Leave the water.
4. Add 1/3 cup of powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
5. Place the cream in a pan then place two graham crackers on top and place more cream in the pan.
6. Add a layer of strawberries, then graham crackers, them more cream.
7. Refrigerate the cake for a minimum of 2 hours up to a maximum of 24 hours.
WATCH this video for step-by-step instructions. Also, make sure to SHARE it with your friends on Facebook. Enjoy!