Recipe: Slow-Cooked Beef Pot Roast
Do you love a good pot roast? Then you NEED to try this slow-cooked beef pot roast!
5 pound roast
1. Chop all of the vegetables.
2. Place a layer of onions in the bottom of
3. Combine the vegetables in a separate pan
and pour the canola oil, pepper oregano, granulated garlic, and granulated
4. Sear the roast on all sides.
5. Place the roast in the pan with the onions on the bottom.
6. Sprinkle black pepper, kosher salt, granulated garlic, granulated onion, and oregano. Also, sprinkle chopped garlic on the sides of the roast.
7. Place the carrots, onion, and celery around the roast. Do not cover the roast.
8. Add beef broth into roast.
9. Add fresh rosemary on top of the roast.
10. Place the pan in the oven (at 250 degrees Fahrenheit) for approximately five hours.
11. Remove the roast and the vegetables. Place the vegetables in the oven at a broil.
12. Bring the sauce to a boil and add water and corn starch.
13. Add the roast, vegetables, and sauce to a plate and enjoy!
WATCH this recipe video for step-by-step instructions and make sure to SHARE it with your friends on Facebook. ENJOY!